Received a robocall claiming that sun price was the internal marketing department of major hotel brands.Nope, that's not how the industry works and starting the call that way I knew it was a complete lie.

They would not tell me which company they were really working for. Thankfully with a few web searches I found that they are really Coast to Coast travel in disguise.

Being pushy, asking for my credit card information, and lying is not going to convince me to buy from them.

Their website is less than a year old and it looks like Coast to Coast Travel is making trouble under a new name.Buyer beware.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Coast To Coast Travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast To Coast Travel to "stop scamming people and rambling on your phone calls".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast To Coast Travel other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast To Coast Travel?

Comments

Pardon me, but as you did not give any of your info how can you say it was a scam?Not that I don't believe that you were misled or given iffy info but I bought a vacation package from a different company and did receive my vacations and all the information they disclosed was correct, they did not over charge my card or anything like that.

Of course I took a risk but I also think that if you were not scammed you should not be burning a company if you are not 100% sure that they are not a legitimate company or that they are actually scamming people.

From my point of view that is quite distasteful and as a person that recently stared her own small business, people who make judgments without having all the information do harm a legitimate business.Just my point of view.

to Anonymous Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1070460

says anonymous. scammers be scamming and employees be logging in as anonymous to defend.