About 2012, at two am in the morning I had just bought a package of organic spray to kill bed bugs with.The company's product was Bogus, but just as I was hanging up the call the same woman said, "I had just won a 5 day cruise trip free for 4 people for being, ( a certain number?),caller at that moment & would I stay on the line so she could transfer my call to a represenitive of Grand Getaway Vacations located in Fort Myers, Fla.Two hours & three Rep.s later they had GIVEN me a 2package Trip to Duh!

hama Islands & / or a trip to,(Lost Wages), Las Vegas, Navada for $500 bucks. Sense my donation towards their Fabulous Cruise Ship of a Life Time before I croak, I've had 3 major strokes & 1 major intestinal by pass surgerycalled a colostomy bag. It's now Dec. 26.

2016, 4 days till New Years 2017 & just 2 hours ago Rep. Scott called me again after 6 other Rep.s all these years later, Scott calls & says, "they have 1 of my 2 Fabulous Cruise Trips left for $4000 if I right now beforew it expires"!!!! People, I,m dying of laughter & at the same time, I'm dying of Agent Orange, 69-70 Vietnam. PEOPLE!

I'LL TAKE A DEATH TRIP BEFORE I GO ON 1 OF THEIR BOGUS CRUISE TRIPS TO LAS VEGAS. DYIN"S SAFER. Oh Yah, I Forgot To Tell Scott, I'VE GOT SOME OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA. Have a safe trip from some other travel agent.

Remember I Got a GUARANTEE From my Agent I can Depend On, Agent Orange. Sott can keep my $500.

bucks, forgot to ask him what happened to my other Trip?Duh!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review about Coast To Coast Travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast To Coast Travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast To Coast Travel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast To Coast Travel?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1261771

You have a good sense of humor ~