Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I have been a member for 6 years.I havent used their services one time.

Every 6 months they call me and want more money. When I explain to them I have to look at my budget and to call me in a couple of days they continue to tell me they have my credit card number ending in **** and they need to charge it now does it have the same expiration date. I repeat myself and they say we will not call you back you must do it now or your membership will expire. It is ridiculous!!!!

He keeps repeating himself, I repeat myself, then I hang up, he calls back and leaves a nastier email calling me rude!!! WOW By the way. Grand Incentives formerly Grand Getaways does the exact same thing!

Stay away from them also.They are both bait and switch companies!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $6000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coast To Coast Travel. The most disappointing about coast to coast travel membership from Coast To Coast Travel was fact that they are pushy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coast To Coast Travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Coast To Coast Travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coast To Coast Travel?

Comments

L too have had problems with their constant calls, harassment, rudeness ( and calling ME RUDE ) and unfulfilled verbal promises/lies . i HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT SUING THEM. PERHAPS EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF/SCAMMED BY THEM SHOULD DO A CLASS ACTION SUIT?

Stay away from outdoor adventure in MI it the same SCAM as the rest.

Vacheron
Tucson, Arizona, United States #1042675

they are a scam and do not have what they offer