Coast To Coast Travel - FALSE ADVERTISING

64 Inverness Dr E, Englewood, CO 80112, USA 3 comments
1.5
Number of Destinations

First, After purchasing an RV membership with Coast to Coast through Colorado River Adventures we found that their company lists tons of parks, a lot of which are GNP (Good Neighbor Parks) which we have yet found one that accepts Coast to Coast, even though the web site shows vacancies. Second, you are led to believe that Premier, Deluxe and Classic parks are included with your fees.

Not true! Only to find out after our arrival at a specific park were we informed that there was an additional fee to be collected at the park. One employee informed us it was a "Resort Fee". Another informed us it is a connection fee.

($13.50 a day for 30 amp, $18.50 a day for 50 amp) All of which should be disclosed at time of booking, not hidden within the web site. Yes, we did find it in the web site itself, but only after extensive searching. We don't understand why they even list GNP's if they never or rarely accept Coast to Coast. None of which was disclosed at the time of purchase of the membership.

They only showed us a giant map with literally hundreds of parks (most GNP's) and the story from the salesman of how he travelled around the States utilizing these parks and paid no additional fees. His words were, "I did it for free".

To say the least, we are very frustrated and feel taken advantage of!

Don't let this happen to you! After an initial investment of nearly $10,000.00 and then yearly membership fees, we feel that money would go a lot farther not having this membership.

Review about: Coast To Coast Rv Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deception.

Comments

Coast to coast said they had lots of parks. However we've noticed that there is only one park in some states.

Many of the States there were parks and/or they said they're were parks in has one or maybe 2 parks at the most. We need to start a class action suit.

coast to coast is a freaking joke and should be put out of business for the way they rip people off. Its a disgrace.

I agree... we were swindled last year.

Coast To Coast Travel - False advertisement...no such thing they say

They try to sell bring dreams to people but all the info is false...when you go to book vacation the prices are way higher then they say..they charge 499.00 when you can buy it on line for $149.00

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

We bought into a company that is now called Coast to Coast Grand Getaways. We have never been able to use this membership because when we are needing it, there is no place to stay where we pick to go and the time that we choose.

Also they keep calling us each year for renewals and we say we don't want to renew and we get yarn about we have renew and it's worth $10,000 and we lose it if we don't renew. Then they give us a deal to not have to pay for 4 years and then they call and want the same old thing and we say we don't want it and it's the same old thing. The last time he called I said I wanted to sell it and he gave me that same old song and dance and then said I was not understanding him I told him he wasn't understanding me, I don't want it and so he hung up.

I'm not going to pay it. I don't care.

Coast To Coast Travel - Review in Travel Agencies category

About 2012, at two am in the morning I had just bought a package of organic spray to kill bed bugs with.The company's product was Bogus, but just as I was hanging up the call the same woman said, "I had just won a 5 day cruise trip free for 4 people for being, ( a certain number?),caller at that moment & would I stay on the line so she could transfer my call to a represenitive of Grand Getaway Vacations located in Fort Myers, Fla. Two hours & three Rep.s later they had GIVEN me a 2package Trip to Duh!

hama Islands & / or a trip to,(Lost Wages), Las Vegas, Navada for $500 bucks. Sense my donation towards their Fabulous Cruise Ship of a Life Time before I croak, I've had 3 major strokes & 1 major intestinal by pass surgerycalled a colostomy bag. It's now Dec. 26.

2016, 4 days till New Years 2017 & just 2 hours ago Rep. Scott called me again after 6 other Rep.s all these years later, Scott calls & says, "they have 1 of my 2 Fabulous Cruise Trips left for $4000 if I right now beforew it expires"!!!! People, I,m dying of laughter & at the same time, I'm dying of Agent Orange, 69-70 Vietnam. PEOPLE!

I'LL TAKE A DEATH TRIP BEFORE I GO ON 1 OF THEIR BOGUS CRUISE TRIPS TO LAS VEGAS. DYIN"S SAFER. Oh Yah, I Forgot To Tell Scott, I'VE GOT SOME OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA. Have a safe trip from some other travel agent.

Remember I Got a GUARANTEE From my Agent I can Depend On, Agent Orange. Sott can keep my $500.

bucks, forgot to ask him what happened to my other Trip? Duh!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review about Coast To Coast Travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast To Coast Travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast To Coast Travel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I don't believe this has anything to do with coast to coast camping membership.

New York, New York, United States #1261771

You have a good sense of humor ~

Coast To Coast Travel - Coast To Coast Vacation SCAM

Toronto, Ontario 0 comments
Number of Destinations

What a joke. Last year I paid $1800 for a 6 day vacation and an 8 day cruise free after the first vacation is completed within two years.

I cannot contact anyone at the company anymore. At first they gave me the run around. They talked about how the rooms were not released yet so try again. Then they would tell me they were booked up so I could pay extra for upgrades.

And now they just don't respond to me. The email contact page is fake. I feel so foolish. And how can I take action?

It's hard to believe there are companies out there that can get away with this.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Coast To Coast Travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coast To Coast Travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Coast To Coast Travel to other companies on our site.

Coast To Coast Travel - Prciseless times Scam

Sugar Land, Texas 0 comments

Priceless times called me selling a great vacation package and I fell for it. I purchased a two vactions for $1,400.

Then they charged me a foreign transaction fee of $50. This company is based out of Mexico and they scam people by offerring half priced vacation deals. When I asked for a refund they asked me to sign a document which would have probably binded if I had signed so I left it my credit card company to handle everything. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!

They are also associated with Coast to Coast vacations which also has bad reviews. PRICELESS TIMES IS A SCAM!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of coast to coast travel membership. Coast To Coast Travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coast to coast travel membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coast To Coast Travel.

Coast To Coast Travel - A.k.a. sun price vacations

Seattle, Washington 2 comments

Received a robocall claiming that sun price was the internal marketing department of major hotel brands. Nope, that's not how the industry works and starting the call that way I knew it was a complete lie.

They would not tell me which company they were really working for. Thankfully with a few web searches I found that they are really Coast to Coast travel in disguise.

Being pushy, asking for my credit card information, and lying is not going to convince me to buy from them.

Their website is less than a year old and it looks like Coast to Coast Travel is making trouble under a new name. Buyer beware.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Coast To Coast Travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast To Coast Travel to "stop scamming people and rambling on your phone calls".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast To Coast Travel other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Pardon me, but as you did not give any of your info how can you say it was a scam? Not that I don't believe that you were misled or given iffy info but I bought a vacation package from a different company and did receive my vacations and all the information they disclosed was correct, they did not over charge my card or anything like that.

Of course I took a risk but I also think that if you were not scammed you should not be burning a company if you are not 100% sure that they are not a legitimate company or that they are actually scamming people.

From my point of view that is quite distasteful and as a person that recently stared her own small business, people who make judgments without having all the information do harm a legitimate business. Just my point of view.

to Anonymous Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1070460

says anonymous. scammers be scamming and employees be logging in as anonymous to defend.

Coast To Coast Travel - DON'T BOTHER THEY R A RIPOFF AND RUDE

Tucson, Arizona 3 comments
Number of Destinations

I have been a member for 6 years. I havent used their services one time.

Every 6 months they call me and want more money. When I explain to them I have to look at my budget and to call me in a couple of days they continue to tell me they have my credit card number ending in **** and they need to charge it now does it have the same expiration date. I repeat myself and they say we will not call you back you must do it now or your membership will expire. It is ridiculous!!!!

He keeps repeating himself, I repeat myself, then I hang up, he calls back and leaves a nastier email calling me rude!!! WOW By the way. Grand Incentives formerly Grand Getaways does the exact same thing!

Stay away from them also. They are both bait and switch companies!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $6000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coast To Coast Travel. The most disappointing about coast to coast travel membership from Coast To Coast Travel was fact that they are pushy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

L too have had problems with their constant calls, harassment, rudeness ( and calling ME RUDE ) and unfulfilled verbal promises/lies . i HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT SUING THEM. PERHAPS EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF/SCAMMED BY THEM SHOULD DO A CLASS ACTION SUIT?

Stay away from outdoor adventure in MI it the same SCAM as the rest.

Vacheron
Tucson, Arizona, United States #1042675

they are a scam and do not have what they offer

Coast To Coast Travel - Review in Travel Agencies category from Ramos, Luquillo

Ramos, Luquillo 4 comments

This company is FRAUD do not give them your creditcard number they are based in Mexico they will make you sign papers to authorize the charges to your card DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Coast To Coast Travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

As a person with Mexican decent I find this comment very racist, just because a company is based in mexico does not mean it is fraud. I have worked for many companies where tech support or customer service was based in mexico, a lot of american companies have their call centers in mexico because they can pay the workers less, as the base salary by law is lower in mexico than in the US. People really need to stop thinking that just because it's a Mexican on the phone it's fraud.

This company is a complete FRAUD!! They *** you into spending thousands, they don't return phone calls and never give you the time of day afterwards.

On top of that you MUST "book" your flights with this company in order to go on your vacation. I wouldn't pay more money towards this company. This is HORRIBLE!! I am so mad.

THey are based out of Mexico and I was not able to get my money back after disputing it with my credit card!

i work for this company and we are honest hard working people just trying to give people good deals on vacations. and we do sell lots of vacations.

there are lots of call centers that are ripping people off, but we are legitimate and what we are offering is not a scam. coast to coast getaways is a scam Coasttocoastvacations.net is our company and you have your money back guaranteed

to Anonymous #1538153

If Coasttocoastvacations.net is not a scam, then can I receive my money back for a $800 USD purchase that I was pressured into making?

View more comments

Coast To Coast Travel - Will not remove from call list

Lincoln City, Oregon 9 comments

I am answering the calls from coast to coast vacations because I intend to file a lawsuit against them for not removing me from their call list as I do each time they call me. If you are experiencing the same calls from this company please speak up about it. It is illegal for them to keep calling you after you have requested to have your number removed from the sales calls.

This is obviously a call center out of India and it is using local numbers as bots to contact you. The response is always the same. I politly listen and then tell them I want to find out more information. I was told to go to coasttocoastvacation.net. After then saying I am collecting the information to have my name removed from the list the person hangs up. No verbal response at all.

If anyone else is interested let me know and I will see about filing a class action lawsuit instead. Don

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Coast To Coast Travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Mcintosh County, Oklahoma, United States #1355059

Yes - I too have had experience and harassment with this company and was thinking of having a class action against them, but didn't know how to go about it, so I would be glad to join you even if I don't get anything - just to put them out of business. They have been harassing me for 5 yrs. Enough is enough!!

How are you sure they are in India?

Ron,

I have gotten 50 calls from this company. They go my multiple names.

Please email me!

I have been doing my research and intend on filing a lawsuit as well. polishchickaa@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1101719

I'm getting furious with these calls, Over 100, they all come in on my exchange. I block these one a time, and since I have an iPhone - the only way I can block wild card numbers is iBlacklist - which means jailbreaking my phone.

Hi. I'm interested... This *** *** me off way too much.

actually i work for the company, if you are on the national do not call list in the united states...guess what? that only applies to calls being made from the US.

sooo our customer service offices are located on one of our resorts in cancun mexico. just some information you should be aware of before you threaten to suit.

#1019041

what is their mailing address?

thanks.

They called me and the number came up on my phone as a local cell phone number from my area. I called that number back from my business line while I was still on the phone with coast to coast vacations, and some guy from there next town over answered.

I explained that his number had popped up on my phone and he was shocked. I got the company phone number for him to call and get his number off their lists because it was being displayed to random people like me. The number that the agent gave me was 1-800- 891-5251, but when I call it all I get is a busy signal. Scammers!

Definitely scammers! What kind of company calls you with a bogus number and asks you for $999 over the phone?!

They won't stop calling me! I'm in if you want to file a class action!

They are rip off pros!! They got us a couple of years ago and I just got a call from them again!!

The first time our credit card company gave the money back to us then they took it back again.

They said the company complained. I would be happy to be part of your class action lawsuit.

I'm quite sure it is people that don't have a great deal of money to lose that they are targeting so this needs to stop.

Good luck to us. Little people fighting a big machine.

View more comments

Coast To Coast Travel - Won't stop calling me

Toronto, Ontario 0 comments

They call me about once a week and won't remove me from their call list. Always call from a local number.

I once called "their" number and it belonged to a lady who was disturbed her number is being used for this bull ***. When you answer the phone, the recording says west jet is calling. I once asked them what affiliation they have with west jet and they said they were sponsored by west jet, which seems unlikely and sounds illegitimate.

I once told the guy it sounds like a scam and he said, apart from that, would you like to travel to these destinations? He was pretty ***.

This reviewer shared experience about "scam " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Coast To Coast Travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.